Tuesday, September 11, 2007

What a week

I survived the wedding shower. It was a very nice day at a lovely waterfront home with good food, freinds and family. Leanne made a haul of fun things for the wedding night.. Next weekend is her Bachelorette party.. No cameras allowed I hear.
We have been asked to be unavailable since our house is party headquarters. GULP.
So we are off to Canada to run the dogs.

Sunday I went on a white water rafting trip with a group of adventerous ladies.

The Tieton River was WONDERFUL, fast and ever changing.
a few class 4 sections and the best guide made this a great way to end summer for me. I was sitting up front and got very wet. The sun and warm water was a blessing.
THANK YOU SUE for inviting me . I hope to go on more river trips with this group next summer. ( PS Happy Birthday Sue).

Wedding is 10 days away. Breathe Becky Breathe

TTFN

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy b-day Sue, and glad you got outta Dodge for a bit! It's too hot to run dogs tonight and I'm pouting... :P